|Looking for something else?|
|This article is on the mod. If you are looking for the article on the location of the same name, see Wyrmstooth.|
Wyrmstooth, sometimes referred to as The Elder Scrolls V: Wyrmstooth, is a DLC-sized expansion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and eventually The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, that takes place on the island of Wyrmstooth. It was created by Jonx0r and featured an entirely new main questline, side quests, new NPCs and much more. By default, the first quest Dragon Hunt starts after completing The Way of the Voice if the Dragonborn's level is above 10, however starting requirements can now be changed in an MCM built into the mod.
The mod was first uploaded to Nexus Mods in October 2012 but was later removed from Nexus Mods, Steam and Mod DB in May 2016 at the author's request. The mod author supposedly put out a statement on Reddit, however the identity of the user was never verified and the statement was retracted shortly thereafter. In May 2017 the mod resurfaced on Archive.org with version 1.17A and later with v1.17B and 1.18 alongside a SSE port. In February 2021 the mod has seen an official return to Nexus Mods, Steam and Bethesda.net with the release of 1.19 and 1.19.1.
- 1 Features
- 2 Complementing Mods
- 3 Updates List
As one of the biggest mods created for Skyrim, its features are extensive, these features include:
- A challenging new quest with an exciting dragon battle.
- Fight through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with a group of followers.
- Mind-control a draugr to solve a unique dungeon puzzle.
- 30+ new characters.
- 17 new quests, 2 main quests and 15 side quests.
- A large new handcrafted landmass with its own map and map markers.
- Over 200 lines of new recorded voice acting.
- Make a new home for the Dragonborn out of an abandoned Imperial fort.
- Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar and found in some dungeons.
- Playable instruments (drum, flute and lute) found across the island.
- Unlocks some cut content such as the shout Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
- Learn new spells such as Conjure Draugr and many more.
- New harvestable ingredients.
- New books.
- Custom music tracks.
|List of Quests|
- Wyrmstooth VR Patch
- Dark Forests of Skyrim SE - Wyrmstooth
- Wyrmstooth Requiem Patch
- Wyrmstooth Thunderchild Patch
- Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map with Roads
- Climates of Tamriel Compatibility for Bruma and Wyrmstooth
- Wiseman303's Flora Fixes for Bruma and Wyrmstooth SE
- Wyrmstooth - Player House Garden SE
Below are the change logs of the mod, up to the most recent version that existed before its removal.
- Initial Release on Skyrim Nexus
- Added an SEQ file to fix dialog bug. No longer need to save and reload a save for dialog to function properly.
- Removed an errant script on the dwemer elevator in the dragon's den that prevented it from being used.
- Fixed the roombound issue in the Hall Of The Dead. - Fixed an issue preventing the use of crafting benches after controlling the draugr. - Added voice acting for Lurius Liore. - Added a jail interior to barracks. - Added an imperial camp to imperial landing area. - Fixed door to The Hermit Inn not appearing once the questline is complete. - Goreduster now resurrects more powerful NPCs. - Added a new world map for Wyrmstooth with new map markers.
- Fixed a problem that caused idle lines to override quest specific dialog. - More object placement and lighting tweaks. - Added the new location Cragwater Camp to the island. - Redesigned the Wyrmstooth mine interior. - SEQ file is now loaded from the BSA and not from a loose file. - Added voice acting for Alberthor. - Mercenaries now stay away from the player while Alberthor is casting the spell. - NPCs no longer loiter at The Hermit inn indefinately. - Athir, Daenlit and Shargam can now be hired after defeating Vulthurkrah.
- Added voice acting for Vulthurkrah and Theodyn. - Added three new respawnable dwemer dungeons to Dimfrost. - Fixed Dimfrost location and encounter information. - Fixed more object placement problems. - Various tweaks to quest scripting. - Farm animals are now replaced once the town begins to rebuild. - Daenlit is back to being a Wood Elf. - Tweaked facegen data for the mercenaries.
- Added a new forest zone to the island. - Added a new swamp zone to the island. - Added a new glacier zone to the island. - Added quest stage journal descriptions. - Expanded the Wyrmstooth Mining Settlement. - Added a new fort 'Fort Moonwatch' to the island. - Added a new upgradeable player home 'Fort Valus' to the island. - Fixed an issue that caused Vulthurkrah to return to Ancient's Ascent. - Fixed more object placement problems. - Fixed a potential crash at the Solitude docks caused by invalid navmesh. - Fixed various other navmesh problems on Wyrmstooth. - Fixed an issue that prevented Shargam from being recruited. - Split Wyrmstooth Barrow into three separate interiors to resolve a memory issue. - Fixed an issue that led to a trespass warning on the Red Wave. - Fixed Dimfrost LOD land textures. Ground LOD was purple due to missing textures. - Fixed Wyrmstooth object LOD textures. Some objects had incorrect an LOD texture. - Fixed an issue that prevented Lurius from speaking after arriving at Wyrmstooth. - Fixed an issue that prevented Vulthurkrah from exiting his den properly. - Fixed various AI scheduling issues. - The Dragonborn is now added to the East Empire faction before recruiting. - Fixed an issue preventing Vulthurkrah from using shouts. - Initial release on Steam. - Added Fort Valus staff to unique faction to prevent possible conflicts. - Fixed an issue that prevented Vulthurkrah from attacking during the final battle.
- Ambient music now plays correctly on Wyrmstooth. - Added new music tracks for Wyrmstooth, Dimfrost and Wyrmstooth Barrow. - Added a new side-quest 'Someone with Backbone'. - Added a new side-quest 'A Howl Load of Trouble'. - Added a new side-quest 'Retrieving Embersunder'. - Added a new side-quest 'Robbed Blind'. - Added a new side-quest 'Unwanted Guests'. - Added a new side-quest 'Wrap Me Up'. - Added a new side-quest 'Repaying a Debt'. - Fixed an issue that caused the guards at Fort Valus to become hostile. - No longer need to be bloodkin to recruit Shargam. - Inserting goreduster into the slot now properly updates the journal. - Additional quest markers for 'Barrow of the Wyrm'. - Expanded Alberthor's role in 'Barrow of the Wyrm'. - Added new shout 'Fiik Lo Sah' (Phantom Form) and 3 new word wall locations. - Removed 'Boss' and 'Container' references to prevent radiant story assignment. - Fixed a problem that allowed players to start the quest below level 10. - Athir, Daenlit, Shargam and Elmera now have unique voice acting. - Idle dialogue is now correctly configured. - Reworked the Dimfrost worldspace. - Added new Wyrmstone and Brimstone mineables. - LOD resolution performance tweaks. - Added map markers for travelling between Skyrim and Wyrmstooth. - Fixed a camera issue when loading a save taken while controlling the draugr. - Added update.esm dependency. - Complete redesign of Fort Valus. - Alberthor now ignores hostiles while casting the control spell. - Tweaked occlusion around Wyrmstooth. - Fixed a rare crash in Castle Dour Jail. - Fixed a rare crash at Ancient's Ascent. - Renamed script files with WT_ prefix to prevent clashes with other mods. - Deleted redundant script files. - Mod cleaned with TES5Edit. - Added custom cloud layer to world map and tweaked camera positioning. - The mercenaries now ignore all friendly fire from the player. - Added playable instruments. - Added new beverages. - Added new harvestables.
- Fixed a navmesh problem near Cragwater Camp. - Removed unused script references from Vulthurkrah and Thelma. - Fixed issue with missing script file for playable instruments. - Fixed several other papyrus errors related to errant script linkages. - Added dialogue to skip mercenary recruitment stage. - Gave Lurius several new lines of conversation dialogue. - Fixed possible AI conflicts with Lurius when arriving at Wyrmstooth. - No longer need to sleep on Red Wave to travel to Wyrmstooth. - Fast travel map markers are now enabled upon arrival at Wyrmstooth. - Fixed a problem with the water level activator in the Luminatory. - Added a variety of new spells. - Reduced audio distortion on Elmera and Shargam's voice acting. - Fixed an issue preventing follower dismiss dialogue from appearing. - Added random encounters around the island. - Added a new camp 'Wanderers Camp' to the island. - Added a new camp 'Chillbone Camp' to the island. - Added a new camp 'Stormcloak Camp' to the island. - Added several new roads around the island. - Added more new harvestables. - Reworked the glacier zone. - Reading 'History of Wyrmstooth' now triggers Vulom's sidequest. - Added a new dungeon 'Krakevisa Midden' to the island. - Added a new dungeon 'Bloodfrost Burrow' to the island. - Added a new grove 'Gronndal Grove' to the island. - Added a new cave 'Blind Robbers Bluff' to the island. - Added a new side-quest 'Blind Robbers Cache'. - Added a new side-quest 'A Priceless Commodity'. - Added more music and follower comment triggers. - Fixed named reference that might've caused a crash in Luminatory. - Polycount optimization in Luminatory to improve load times. - Silver weapons can now be crafted and improved at a forge. - Added nirnroot around the island. - Added dragon events around the island. - Removed duplicate and unnecessary references to improve performance. - Solved bug associated with reading music files from archives. Custom music has been added back into Wyrmstooth. - Added 4 new miscellaneous objective quests.
- Fixed issue preventing new cure spells from appearing in spell list. - Fixed erroneous script properties on playable lutes. - Added a new dungeon 'Hermans Hold' to the island. - Fixed issue with an unlootable steam centurion in the Luminatory. - Removed cell ownership in Hall of the Dead to fix coffin labels. - Removed silver weapon smithing and tempering that were added in 1.8. - Removed unused effects. - Fixed the scripting on and the contents of Fjeimir's Note. - Fixed issue with a chair not upgrading properly in Fort Valus. - Some more performance tweaking in the Luminatory.
- Made Wyrmstooth.esp a false ESM file (Nexusmods/Moddb Only).
- Fixed Lurius Liore's say once dialogue bug. - Adjusted alchemy ingredient weightings. - The Fort Valus cook, blacksmith and gardener now trade. - Wyrmstooth music now plays inside Fort Valus, not dungeon music. - Removed some ambient dungeon sounds from Fort Valus. - Lorumend and Gundlof should now perform as bards. - More locations are subject to random dragon attacks. - Wyrmstooth.ini removed from package (Nexusmods/Moddb Only). - The Fort Valus Common House interiors are no longer joined. - Removed the prison rotunda from the Fort Valus barracks. - Removed the unnecessary dwemer section from Frostvein mine. - Implemented a prison system on Wyrmstooth. - Removed errant door transition from the Mining Settlement. - Some locations around Wyrmstooth are now clearable. - Radiant quests can now be assigned to Wyrmstooth locations. - Fixed errant location information on some cells. - Most houses around Wyrmstooth now have shadowmarks. - Added ambush behaviour to the dragons in the steampools. - Reduced Imperials involved in final battle to improve performance. - Wyrmstooth Barrow now has a named boss. - Fixed Lurius and Theodyn sometimes not appearing in Bannered Mare. - Reduced mob size in the Refectory to prevent possible crash. - Followers may now be able to follow you into Dimfrost. - Reworked some areas of Wyrmstooth Barrow, especially the refectory. - Saeglopur farm is no longer totally abandoned per se... - Hid a few treasure chests around the island. - Added more follower comment triggers around the island. - The miners at Gronndal Grove are now hostile to the dragons. - Named unnamed relationships, deleted unused relationships. - Fixed a few more navmesh and door portal issues.
- Door to Luminatory water elevator no longer slightly askew. - Set minimum level for Wyrmstooth encounter zones to 10. - Reduced Nighthunter's Locket value to make it easier to pickpocket. - The Severed Leg can now be improved with Human Flesh. - Some named Fort Valus staff can now be asked to follow you. - Added a second elevator to Dimfrost. - Faelor should now be able to enter buildings. - Fixed spell absorption on Wyrmstooth's new conjuration spells. - Reworked some portions of the Dimfrost sub dungeons. - Goreduster can no longer can be sold or dropped.
- Fixed issue with Vulthurkrah's raise dead scene not triggering. - Bloodfrost Burrow's boss vampire no longer enabled by default. - Added additional enable trigger for Wyrmstooth map marker. - Fixed script-related issue with a dead horse at the settlement. - Fixed issue with legion carts not moving during final scene. - Fixed issue with dragon aggression during final battle. - Fixed issue with town not rebuilding after Barrow of the Wyrm. - Added a thieves guild fence to The Hermit Inn. - Added a Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary player home. - Fixed issue that could prevent the mercenaries from appearing. - Reclaiming The Past starts if you enter any building at Fort Valus. - Added new random events for the Wyrmstooth worldspace. - Vampires no longer receive sun damage in Dimfrost. - Arvak can now be summoned on Wyrmstooth and in Dimfrost. - Residents now properly lock and unlock their doors. - Sigur now walks to the correct bed when renting a room. - Bulak now trades potions and ingredients. - Fixed issue with spriggan matriarch not becoming hostile. - Removed unused location: Cutpurse Crevasse.
- Fixed issue with random encounters returning NPCs to holding cell. - Fixed issue that may prevent random encounter NPCs from travelling. - Fixed issue with ship at docks disappearing. - Fixed issue with new elevator shaft to/from dimfrost disappearing. - Added a few new points of interest around the island. - Added more conjure draugr spell tomes inside Wyrmstooth Barrow. - Wyrmstooth now has (miserable) climate and weather most days. - Added Crimson Nirnroot to Dimfrost. - Fixed random event crowding. - The mercenaries now sandbox-follow during Barrow of the Wyrm. - Increased wordwall word pickup distance. - Added sporadic lightning to the northern marsh. - Lurius Liore is now excluded from bard audiences. - Lava now does a heck of a lot more damage. - Vulthurkrah now uses his own storm call instead of Alduins. - Replaced generic Bandits with Marauders. - The draugr could be killed by accident before Alberthor's spell. - Fixed issue that prevented soldiers exiting the imperial carts. - Vulthurkrah now resurrects the imperials that die in battle. - Elmera no longer follows so closely during final battle. - Added more new spells. Check Krakevisa for new spell tomes. - The Marauder boss at Cragwater is no longer enabled by default. - The draugr can now strike and kill things while controlled. - Set up regions around the island. - Added relationships to help mercenaries ignore friendly fire. - Added Theodyn to random events to help him find you. Big thanks to Arthmoor for the following: - Fixed a bunch of papyrus spam due to bad trigger config. - Fixed issue preventing weapon retrieval from plaques and racks. - Fixed missing quest link on word walls. And Sheson for the following: - Fixed problem with wrong texture used on Emperor Parasol LOD.
- Fixed a couple map marker typos. - Added lock lists to Fort Valus to support NPC schedules. - Cure Poison is now an Adept level spell (as requested). - Cure Disease is now an Expert level spell (as requested). - Fixed Cure Poison and Cure Disease casting effects. - Added Artisanix's Paintings and Frames resource. - Added Blary's Ingredients Wall Art resource. - Added new regional ambient sounds. - Added a bunch of new custom modeled clutter assets. - Added voice acting for many mining settlement NPCs. - Fixed collision mesh on the Emperor Parasol mushrooms. - Reworked the distribution of the Elf Cup harvestable. - Did a bit more performance tweaking around the island. - Fixed issue with door marker to The Hermit not on navmesh. - Improved UVs on Emperor Parasol mushroom. - Helmets worn by Marauders no longer labeled Helm of Yngol. - Added more fire emitters to the mining settlement. - Leone was incorrectly named Vontus. She wasn't happy. - Added a few new dwemer convectors across Wyrmstooth. - Added a new merchant with a large amount of gold to trade. - Dead named NPCs now have their own coffins or urns. - Dead named NPCs will now be cleaned up properly. - Added debug door to holder cell in case scripted moves fail. - Lurius & co getting hit repeatedly no longer results in crash. Important: - Lurius & co now in the DunPlayerAllyFaction instead of the Player faction. This *may* fix issues caused by other mods preventing Player faction members from speaking or that make members of the Player faction hostile to each other.
- Bog Beacon ingredient renamed to Bog Beacon Asco Cap. - Fort Valus staff are now marked as protected. - Fixed inventory art for Cure Disease/Poison spell tomes. - The 'floating' door at the imperial camp has been deleted. - Slightly increased mercenary follow distance. - Made the draugr overlords tougher. - The new bird sounds should now have more volume variation. - Lo...Sah changed to Lo ... Sah to conform with UKSP changes. - The wall safe in the Fort Valus muster is now accessible. - Fort Valus guards should now be more inclined to help player. - Recompiled Ynglod Ironbender's barter script. - Fixed unlinked weapon rack activators in Fort Valus. - Added Lock List to Holder Cell to better track Lurius & co. - Added a couple new triggered events around the island. - Trespass dialogue has been fixed. - Shouting at the sun in Dimfrost now triggers enemies. - Added a few Ayleid ruins around the island. - Added a certain ingredient with its associated recipe. ;) - Added something kinda creepy to Herman's Hideout... - Added a unique sunrise/sunset weather.
- Removed Boiled Manure recipe. Way too much immersion. - Added Autosave points at key parts of the quest. - Made a few cosmetic changes to the temperate region of the island. - Made a few changes to the weather effects and lighting on the island. - Added more unmarked points of interest around the island. - Added a few transforming werewolves. - Chillwater River now flows in the right direction. - The northern swamp now uses proper marsh water. - Added more harvestables around the island. - Added underwater details around the coast. - Reworked the design of a few locations. - Rescue quests should no longer be assigned to Wyrmstooth locations. - Added a second note to start the Blind Robber's Cache side quest. - Added a fast travel marker for Dimfrost (enabled on initial entry). - Properly aligned the Dimfrost worldspace with the rest of the island. - If another mod deletes XMarker 0008F648, the mercenaries will now try to wait for you in The Deadman's Drink in Falkreath. - If Lurius and Theodyn can't get to the Bannered Mare they will now try to wait outside in Whiterun market. - Erroneous death items removed from NPCs. - NPCS now use a unique voicetype to help solve the silent NPC problem. - Cleared unused actor base selections and regenerated Facegen data. - Widened hallways where possible in Wyrmstooth Barrow. - The mercenaries will stop following the player if the player leaves the island before finishing the Barrow of the Wyrm quest. - Added more traps to the dungeon and made them do a bit more damage. - Fixed noticeable shadow banding on some shadow casting lights. - Fixed misaligned roombound in Wyrmstooth Barrow crypt. - Fallen Adventurers are now more varied in class and equipment. - Proper persistence locations added to Wyrmstooth NPCs. - Boss reference type removed from NPCs in non-clearable locations. - Twinpeak Tower is now a clearable location. - Dunyick now forcegreets the player when the player is nearby. - A scene between the mercenaries about the shaft in the crypt now triggers correctly again after talking to Alberthor about it. - Fixed a problem where sometimes Suleyk would be weaponless. - Suleyk's mask is now a playable item with a unique effect. If a draugr is already aggro when you put it on just sheathe your sword. - The guards at the mining settlement should now respawn if killed. - Relocated the orcs from the mining settlement to improve fps. - The Imperial Mining Settlement has been renamed 'Stonehollow'. - The new location sound no longer plays when entering houses. - Added a new orc stronghold 'Kazmalgur' to the island. - Removed the playable instruments feature. - Added a few new weapons and shields. - Tweaked Vulom's repertoire of spells and fixed the visual effects. - Rebuilt object LOD with TES5LODGen. - Vulthurkrah now drops more loot and a unique sword on death. - Added more treasure to the Blind Robber's Bluff treasure room. - Balmir now uses the Chillwater sawmill properly. - Reduced the volume of regional ambient sounds a tad. - Elmera's sidequest has been enabled. Spiddal stick growing near an old Oblivion gate can be found somewhere on the island. - Lurius no longer says 'meet me above deck' upon first arrival. - Fixed the glow map on bog beacon and blue beacon plants. - Vulthurkrah now has slightly more balanced level scaling. - The Red Wave interior is now accessible from Wyrmstooth docks. - Wyrmstooth no longer needs to modify anything in the Tamriel worldspace. This should improve compatibility with other mods. - Players can no longer collect Lurius' reward multiple times by exiting dialogue before selecting the next response. - Made a few more tweaks to the world map camera to match Solstheim. - Fixed a problem ending A Priceless Commodity when killing the spriggan matriarch after vowing to kill the miners. - It should no longer be possible for the Strange Mannequin to follow the player outside Herman's Holdout. - Fixed a problem where sometimes the Wyrmstooth day/night soundtrack would play in Wyrmstooth Barrow and Dimfrost. - Added a new intro scene that plays when you first arrive. - Objective 'Defend Stonehollow from Vulthurkrah' now becomes active as soon as Vulthurkrah flies away. - Holmar no longer shows up on the deck of the Red Wave at Solitude before you've started Barrow of the Wyrm. - The steampool dragons now level scale a bit more fairly. - Rebuilt land LOD at a higher resolution. - Added a couple more load screens, tweaked models and conditions. - Meshes checked with NIF Healer. - Added a new island to the north-west with a few new locations. - Radiant quests should no longer be assigned to Wyrmstooth locations before you've been to Wyrmstooth. - Added an unmarked quest of sorts that starts at the new dockmaster house and eventually leads to a new location named Frostwind Folly. Follow the journals for clues. - Built .gid files so grass renders correctly if bAllowCreateGrass is not set to 1 in the user's Skyrim.ini file. - Fort Valus exterior pieces now have LOD properly configured. - Made a couple changes to the book History of Wyrmstooth. - Added more regional ambient sounds. - Removed the Ayleid tileset. - Removed duplicate and unnecessary Location Ref Type xmarkers. - Regenerated SEQ file with TES5Edit. - Fixed some land/ocean z-fighting along the coast. - Fixed problem with mystery skeletons appearing in random locations. - Added a new book 'Explorer's Guide to Wyrmstooth' that adds a few map markers for interesting locations. Also thanks to AndrealphusVIII for the following: - Fixed numerous typos. - Alberthor's equipment now has proper ownership.
- Removed spells from Alberthor's falmer to prevent accidental fights with the mercenaries. - Fixed 'Phantom Form' missing menu art. - Fixed an issue with Bolmar remaining essential when siding with the spriggan matriarch during 'A Priceless Commodity'. - Elmera now gives her reward for completing her favor quest. - Added a pedestal near Alberthor where you can leave the Rusted Dragon Claw when you're finished with it. - Done what I can to reduce reverb on Lurius Liore's dialogue. - Added water currents to a couple small streams that lacked them. - Added thick fog draugr swarm encounters. Enjoy. - The Giant's Club can now knock enemies into the air. - Hulgard should be less likely to engage in combat, which could potentially turn Stonehollow hostile. - Getting the Rusted Dragon Claw puzzle door wrong now activates a trap. - The marauder that steals the Rusted Dragon Claw is now likely to die to a nearby trap. - Fixed a few subtitles that had incorrect apostrophes. - Fixed a whole lot of papyrus spam. - Removed a couple redundant trigger boxes. - Added Theodyn to bard exclusion faction so he leaves the Bannered Mare when Lurius does. - Haetar's Cave and Tomb of Vulom were missing encounter zone data. - Fixed broken merchants and increased open hours. - Removed a couple redundant factions. - Fixed AI packages on a few Stonehollow residents that weren't mining. - Removed some navmesh islands. - Fixed a potential crash after draining the lake at Frostwind Folly caused by a script disabling a water plane. - Fixed a potential crash in Bonechill Passage caused by too many NPCs using an autoload door at the same time. - The imperial carts retether correctly (in most cases) if the player loads a save while they're enroute to Stonehollow. - Fixed an issue where sometimes Vulthurkrah would fly away while talking during your first encounter on Ancient's Ascent. - A variety of minor cosmetic changes and additions around the island.
- Generated TVDT occlusion for the Dimfrost and Wyrmstooth worldspaces. This should improve performance around the island. - Removed some occlusion planes around the island that are no longer necessary. Having too many can actually degrade performance. - Optimized performance at Wyrmstooth Docks and Fort Moonwatch a bit more. - Reduced the size of the battles in the refectory to reduce likelihood of crashes on low end systems or systems that are maxing out VRAM. - Removed a couple traps that were in obnoxious spots. - Repositioned the secondary lever for the pressure puzzle in the refectory so it's more visible. - Added a hint for solving the pressure puzzle in the refectory. - Built up the ruins outside the entrance to Wyrmstooth Barrow. - Fixed a minor issue with weather in sub regions not set to override main region weather. - Removed a merchant chest and faction assigned to Elmera that she was not using. - Made a few more changes to the book 'History of Wyrmstooth'. - Thickened the cloud around the island. - The Marauder Footman who steals the claw no longer flees to Herman's Holdout. - A second trap has been set up to kill the Marauder Footman if he somehow survives the first trap. - Made a minor change to the way the steampool dragon encounter starts so the second dragon triggers after the first. - Reduced the glow intensity of bog beacon and deep beacon. - Expanded Coldwave Crescent. - Day/Night soundtracks should no longer play over dungeon soundtracks. - Expanded Haetar's Cave. - Fixed an issue with some dungeons not having music. - Adjusted acoustic settings for several interiors to better match the type of location. - Expanded Krakevisa. - Added 3 dragon mounds corresponding to the 3 dragons you fight on the island. - Expanded Wyrmstooth Barrow Temple and Wyrmstooth Barrow Refectory. - Made the button that opens the elevator in Vulthurkrah's room in Dimfrost Luminatory easier to reach. - Expanded Frostwind Folly to make it a bit less linear. - Optimized performance in Belonir's Borg. - Removed a couple script files that weren't being used. - Recompiled all scripts. Included script source in the release. - Reduced duration of draugr swarm and made them slightly less likely to occur. - Resorted dialogue views and included the .xml files in the release. - Renamed the starting quest 'Dragon Hunt' to 'Wyrmstooth'. Note: Internally it's still called WTDragonHunt. - Quests that should only be run once are now specifically set to only run once. - Wyrmstooth NPCs are now placed into their positions only once you meet quest start requirements. Lurius and Theodyn should no longer be seen idling in the Bannered Mare before the quest starts. - The quest 'Barrow of the Wyrm' no longer starts in the background when the mod is loaded. It is now manually started when the intro quest 'Wyrmstooth' finishes. - Similarily, WTRebuild now only starts when 'Barrow of the Wyrm' finishes. This should help alleviate some stuttering caused by a bunch of large quests starting all at once as soon as the mod loads. - Fixed a scripting bug that caused Stonehollow to rebuild too quickly. - Added an MCM that allows you to change Wyrmstooth quest start conditions. This feature will require SKSE and SkyUI. The mod will still function fine without them. - Wyrmstooth now starts by default at the end of 'Way of the Voice' rather than at the start of it. - The quest 'Barrow of the Wyrm' now shuts down properly and no longer stays running in the background after you complete it. - Quest items associated with 'Barrow of the Wyrm' are therefore now also droppable once this quest is finished. - Adjusted Vulthurkrah's leveling to scale a bit better with the player. - The steampool dragons should now be a bit tougher too. - Random encounters involving multiple NPCs now follow a leader. - Vulthurkrah may now appear in a random encounter in Skyrim with a burning merchant cart before you confront him at Ancient's Ascent. - Made a few cosmetic changes to Fort Valus to mostly to make the exterior better match the interior. - Moved hellos from WTDragonHunt to WTDialogueIdle. - Regenerated SEQ file. - Reversed the skin tone change on Jonsi and Signy to make Wyrmstooth a bit more compatible with mods that make children look human. - Fixed a roombound issue in Bloodfrost Burrow. - Excluded the mannequins in Fort Valus Muster from bard audiences. - You should now be able to trade with Ja'Shavi-Dar as soon as you arrive on the island. - You can now leave the mercenaries behind during Barrow of the Wyrm if you want to do the dungeon on your own. - You can now sleep in the dockmaster's house if you need to. - Elmera should stop tending to Ja'Shavi-Dar once you enter the barrow.
- Fixed a collision issue in the pillar puzzle room of Wyrmstooth Barrow Temple. - Removed an icicle that was blocking one of the doorways outside the entrance to Wyrmstooth Barrow Crypt. - Adjusted the position of a few very slightly mis-aligned dungeon tileset pieces in Wyrmstooth Barrow Temple. - Faelor is now set to ignore combat when you initially meet the wolf to try and prevent a dialogue issue from occurring. - Faelor's AI is now forced to re-evaluate immediately after being dismissed. - Removed a Falmer Hut that couldn't be entered in Dimfrost Animonculatory. - Added an option to turn off Autosaves in the MCM. If your game is freezing at certain parts of the dungeon, the game is trying to make an Autosave. - Added a location encounter to bring Theodyn Bienne to the nearest town you visit when you meet quest start requirements so Wyrmstooth can start quicker. - Added conditions to prevent Wyrmstooth's custom music tracks from playing while the player is in combat. - Remade the WTFXVolumeMist.nif file using FXVolumeMist.nif from SSE to try and fix a graphical issue that only manifests on Xbox (SSE only). - The Phantom Form actor should now have a female body if the player character is female. - The Phantom Form actor now performs an idle animation wherever it's spawned in to distract enemies.
- Fixed a minor lighting issue in Fort Valus muster that occurs before purchasing upgrades. - Fixed a performance issue in the dockmaster's house. - Repositioned the bounty note in Stendarr's Outpost to make it a bit easier to spot. - Fixed a minor issue where the mercenaries would sometimes rush to the player during the draugr control sequence, sometimes getting in the way of Alberthor's spell. - Fixed some missing voice acting for the new wait/follow commands for the mercenaries that was accidentally left out of the SSE port. - Fixed a few mistakes in Alberthor's subtitles. If anyone else spots any more mistakes, please let me know. - Fixed another issue where sometimes phantom form would spawn in with a male body if the player character is female. See WTPhantomFormLoad.psc for more info. - Removed Lorumend from a few factions she shouldn't have been in. - Fixed an issue with the wispmothers not being aggressive when they load in. - Fixed a minor lighting issue in the new ice cave section of Haetar's Cave. - Remastered the Dimfrost track. - Added 4 new dungeon tracks. - Added new music for the intro boat ride sequence. - Re-rendered the intro .bik video with new music.
- Fixed a flickering light issue in Fort Moonwatch Muster. - Adjusted the position of a few mis-aligned dungeon tileset pieces in Wyrmstooth Barrow Temple. Again. - Dawnguard should no longer choose Stonehollow for radiant quests before you visit the island. - Getting Goreduster and opening the barrow entrance before reading the bandit journal no longer adds a quest objective for getting the sword that you already have. - Remastered the day and night exploration tracks. - Added a new night exploration track. - Added 2 new dungeon exploration tracks. - Added 20 new day and night exploration palette tracks.
- Fixed conditions on new day and night tracks. - Palette tracks now play much less frequently. - Ulfgar now sandboxes in the Silverblood Inn to accomodate folks using Open Cities. - The enemies spawned at Ancient's Ascent should now engage the playerbefore the player reaches Vulthurkah so they don't interfere with his dialogue. - Started recording new dialogue for background NPCs using Tacotron 2 speech synthesis. - Hunters on Wyrmstooth should no longer refer to a Jarl. - Fixed a couple more lighting issues in the barrow. - Fixed a couple more scripting issues. - Shargam now always spawns in with a Steel Battleaxe as his default weapon. - It should no longer be possible for Daenlit to run out of arrows. - The mercenaries now only give you their sidequests when they're on Wyrmstooth. - Moved the Fort Valus staff over to PlayerFaction from WEPlayerFriend to try and fix a weird issue where the player would be flagged as trespassing when trying to sleep in Fort Valus Muster despite that cell being marked as a public space. - Ulfgar's crime faction wasn't properly assigned. - WTMUSDungeon06 has been repurposed to play during Vulthurkrah's speech in his lair in Dimfrost. - Fixed an issue where autosaves could potentially be triggered by NPCs. - Remastered a couple more tracks. - Added a new Dimfrost track. - Added several new reveals. - Signy (the blacksmith's daughter) now has new dialogue and a new sidequest available. - Re-recorded Theodyn Bienne's dialogue and gave him more to say. - Remastered Alberthor's dialogue. - Re-recorded Shargam's dialogue and gave him more to say. - Lorumend now has 17 new unique instrumental performances. - Added more reverb to Vulom's voice. - Added more reverb to the refectory marauder's voice. - Added a new track that plays when Vulthurkrah is defeated. - Recorded dialogue for Ulfgar.
- Random encounters involving the mercenaries no longer occur if they are your current follower. - Fixed an issue where Shargam wasn't being dismissed properly if the player dismissed him on Wyrmstooth. - Fixed a few incorrect apostrophes in Theodyn's new dialogue.- - Bolmar now forcegreets the player when approaching Gronndal Grove. - Elmera's AI now updates immediately once Vulthurkrah has been defeated. - All the spriggans now need to be defeated at Gronndal Grove when siding with Bolmar during A Priceless Commodity. - Similarily, all the miners now need to be defeated when siding with the Spriggan Matriarch. - Fixed Signy's new trespass and flee dialogue. - Fixed an animation issue where Lorumend would occasionally fail to play the instrument animation immediately when a performance starts. I think. - Lorumend now charges 10 gold per song request. - Disabled trespass dialogue for Stonehollow residents where a guard is called when there are no guards around yet to call. - Added a couple new random encounters. - Added ownership to the refectory adventurer's gear. Except the bedrolls, in case the player needs to sleep there. - Added a Wyrmstooth Paper Map based on the one by Duncanlarsen1, replacing the default Skyrim maps found around the island. - Replaced the marauders in the pressure plate room of the refectory with adventurers. One of them has a hint for getting the gate open. - The adventurers in the refectory should now pack up their camp and move on once the settlement begins to rebuild. - Legate Hamlin now has a few things to say after the dragon has been defeated. - Fixed an issue with the Giant's Club where it didn't have enough charge to knock targets into the air. - Added some extra lines to Faelor's dialogue when speaking to her for the first time. - Faelor no longer replaces your current animal companion when she starts following before A Howl Load Of Trouble has been completed. - Faelor's AI now updates immediately once A Howl Load Of Trouble has been completed. - All the bandits responsible for killing Dunyick are now marked as quest targets in A Howl Load Of Trouble. - Faelor now plays an animation when given an instruction. - Lurius should now travel to the interior of the Red Wave during Barrow of the Wyrm if another mod erroneously deletes the TGTQ02SabineSandbox0x0 XMarker on the deck outside, assuming he can still successfully path there. - Roosting dragons should only be re-enabled after Wyrmstooth if they were previously already enabled through the main quest. - Reclaiming the Past is now listed in your journal as a Miscellaneous objective. Speaking to Lurius about the fort will clear the objective, if you don't want to actually purchase it. - Made a few changes to the lighting in Fort Valus muster. - Added a toggle in the MCM to automatically reset Faelor after combat to fix the issue where you aren't able to speak with her. Ideally you should keep this off until you need to speak with her. - Faelor now ignores friendly hits. - Faelor now does a bit more damage to enemies in combat. - Removed Yngfa, Balmir and Lalaine from the Lumberjack factions because it was giving them dialogue they didn't have voice acting for. - Removed Hulgard and Ynglod from the JobBlacksmithFaction because it's unnecessary for them to be in it. - The rumbling that starts when Vulthurkrah raises the dead in his lair should now stop immediately if the player skips the battle with the raised dead and goes outside. - Added an option to the MCM to scale up the health of bosses if the player can kill the boss in 4 hits or less. Currently applies to: Vulthurkrah, Vulom, Valstadt, Malentis, Suleyk and The Valedrynn. Scaling is based on the damage output of the player's currently held weapon. - Vulom will now teleport around during his fight if he has 10% health remaining or more to be a pain in the ass. - Having Vulom teleport around also helped fix an issue where he'd stop casting spells at the player after awhile. - Gave Vulom a package to pursue the player as long as the player remains inside his tomb. So no more hiding. - Fixed an issue where sometimes Vulom didn't play the animation where he'd rise up out of his sarcophagus. - Added a couple more warlocks to Malentis' library. - Malentis' simulacrum is now named Malentis' Simulacrum rather than just Simulacrum. - Increased the level scaling of Malentis' Simulacrum. - Added an option to the MCM to alert you when Wyrmstooth starts up in the background. - Removed the restoration perks from Vulom as he no longer uses healing spells aside from Drain Life. Made his Drain Life spell stronger to compensate. - Reworked the first encounter with Vulthurkrah atop Ancient's Ascent. Vulthurkrah now shouts the player to the ground with a 'Dragonbornrend' shout before speaking. - The other wolf that was still at Ancient's Ascent should now also be found in Bonechill Passage during Wyrmstooth, so it doesn't potentially interfere with Vulthurkrah's new scene. - The mercenaries now accompany Lurius as he travels to the Red Wave at Solitude docks, rather than them all traveling separately. - Wyrmstone and Brimstone ore veins have been replaced for now until new armor and weapon sets can be made for the mod. - Added states to a bunch of papyrus scripts to prevent them from potentially triggering multiple times under odd circumstances. - Reduced the saturation slightly on Elmera's armor texture. - Lurius is now teleported to the Red Wave interior if the player sleeps at the start of Barrow of the Wyrm, just in case a mod breaks pathfinding to the Red Wave. - Valstadt can no longer be staggered in combat. - Valstadt can now be found sitting on his new bone throne in Cragwater Cavern. He also has a few new things to say. - The marauders at Cragwater are no longer immediately hostile. You can pay a toll at the gate guard to enter the camp. Sneaking past without paying will make them hostile. - Added a new blacksmith, apothecary and mage vendor to Cragwater Cavern. - Made a slight adjustment to the roombounds in Cragwater Cavern to improve performance. - Donnar's corpse should no longer be visible at Cragwater Cavern until after a specific journal has been read. - Added a notice board outside the tradehouse with notes pointing to some of the sidequests available around the island. New notes will be posted as you progress through the main quest and as certain things happen. - The steam centurion in Vulthurkrah's lair now leaves the ambush state properly again upon being triggered by its lever. - The mercenaries will now be teleported to the top of the shaft in the Luminatory if they are really far away when entering the dragon's lair in Dimfrost Luminatory, if they are currently following. - The mercenaries should now wait in the room at the entrance to Dimfrost if they are not currently following you, after the long drop in the Wyrmstooth Barrow Crypt. - Gave a key to the generic miners at Stonehollow so they can enter their barracks to sleep if someone has already locked the door. - Followers should no longer be able to follow you into Herman's Holdout. - Added bed ownership to the double bed in the tradehouse, and added a few spare beds for the NPCs that sleep there. - Ja'Shavi-Dar and Hulgard are no longer open 24/7 anymore and can now be traded with during regular business hours only. - Removed the swinging blade trap in Wyrmstooth Barrow Crypt. - Removed the dead adventurer outside the nord puzzle door with the bloodstained note. - Removed the quest marker pointing to the marauder's journal at the entrance to Wyrmstooth Barrow. - Lurius should no longer talk about the island while enroute to the barrow if the player is too far away to hear him speak. - Reduced the chance of Shargam saying 'You're next, play-thing!'. - The objective 'Enter Wyrmstooth Barrow' now only becomes active after speaking to Lurius at Stonehollow, not before. - Fixed a potential lighting issue after the round door in the refectory. - Added an option in the MCM to disable quest markers on Wyrmstooth quests. - Added some extra silence after the Wyrmstooth Barrow track. - Restored Athir and Shargam's comment scene about the town ablaze as the mercenaries enter Stonehollow for the first time. - Rose should no longer speak about Nalion before Nalion and Gildan move to Wyrmstooth. - The Golden Urn in Blind Robber's Bluff had no value. - The objective to unlock the door to Blind Robber's Cache now has a quest marker pointing to the door. - The door to the Red Wave should now be unlocked when Barrow of the Wyrm starts up. - Remastered some of Shargam's new lines of dialogue. - Remastered Signy's new lines of dialogue. - Recorded unique dialogue for Lorumend. - Remastered the Mudcrab Merchant's dialogue. - Remastered 14 tracks. - Re-recorded Bolmar, Geitrich and the Spriggan Matriarch and gave them more to say. - Reduced the volume of the new flute performances.