Sotha Sil Expanded
Sotha Sil Expanded is a new dungeon mod for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind that serves to restore the mystical city of Sotha Sil (also known as Clockwork City) as the wondrous metropolis it was described as in lore.
It was created by Trainwiz (aka Pastaspace) and published on December 25th, 2012. The current version (patch 2.2) was released on October 6th, 2014.
- A completely redone Sotha Sil, spanning over 60 enormous cells. Oceans of oil, valleys of gears, and much much more.
- Puzzles! You'll find your weapon useless as many new things in the Clockwork City will require your mind, rather than your might.
- A restored Clockwork City, straight out of lore, with over 300 buildings to explore and fabricant people to meet, all overseen by the Watchmen, Sotha Sil's automaton soldiers.
- New artifacts straight out of lore. From the ghostly wraithmail to the totally useless Ethos Knife, Elder Scrolls, and even Sotha Sil's old legs.
- New sidequests to complete in the clockwork city itself.
- Three new types of armor sets, gearmail, ceramic, and quartz, and a new weapon style, clockwork.
|This article is a stub!|
|This article is too short and needs to be expanded. Help out The Elder Scrolls Mods Wiki by adding information to it, or contributing to the talk page.|