|This article is a stub!|
|This article is too short and needs to be expanded. Help out The Elder Scrolls Mods Wiki by adding information to it, or contributing to the talk page.|
SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
The mod overhauls the AI of animals, making their behavior more realistic.
- Mammoths, Sabre Cats, Bears and Mudcrabs have a chance of knocking down the player, just like in real life... animals will maul the player to death.
- Animals will never fight to the Death, they will flee as soon s they feel they had enough.
- All Animals now fear fire, they will flee for a bit but will come back after few seconds to try again. Some animals will be scared and flee by equipping a Torch.
- Some Animals can be Intimidated to flee if the player has the Intimidate Perk
- Pack Based Predators can get a boost of Confidence as long as their numbers are high, on the contrary they will get Demoralized if they lost too many members and they may flee.
- Animals will be scared by Dangerous Monsters such as Dragons, Giants, Trolls, Werewolves, Undead and Daedra.
- New spawn points through all Skyrim to give a little more life.
- Animals have unique personality, some will be scared when approached, others won't like it and may give you a warning before attacking or running away
- 2000 (Aprox 60Mt) They pay attention to everything the player does.
- 1000 (Aprox 30Mt) They will start giving warnings to back off and attack after about 6-8 Seconds.
- 800 (Aprox 20Mt) Too close, instant attack.
- Animal parents being followed by their cubs can be encountered. Mammoths being followed by baby mammoths, Female Horkers being followed by their cubs... Deer and Elk Fawn and Calf, maybe even Bears with their cubs.
- Most animals has been given a boost of their Max Speed like Deers, Elks, Bears, Sabre Cats, Wolves, etc.
- Animals has been increased/decreased their Acceleration Speed, example Bears will take a little more before achieving their max speed.
- Small Critters through all Skyrim, you can encounter small spiders, Roaches, Rats and even Crabs which serve as prey for smaller predators.
- Better Fictionalized animals, now there is a chance for predators to attack each other if encountered, in vanilla Skyrim you would get owned by wolves, bears, sabre cats, spiders and chaurus all at the same time
- More variation to Farm and wild animals.
- Slightly Tweaked some animal Stats to make them Tougher.