Project AHO (Project - Aetherium Hyperspace Observatory), also known as Dwarfsphere, is a DLC sized quest mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, available both on PC & Xbox.
Developed by Dimonoider and gkalian (Haem Projects), over 3 years, and released on 22nd March 2018. A full list of people who worked on the project can be found here.
- New locations - explore over 40 locations, from cozy Dunmer houses to epic Dwemer buildings;
- New quests - a non-linear main quest will allow you to determine the fate of Sadrith Kegran, and more than a dozen side quests will acquaint you with the life of the inhabitants of the settlement;
- New characters - more than 20 fully voiced NPCs with unique characteristics and problems. The mod offers tremendous effort from voice actors with over 48,000 words (over 9,500 replicas, including not only dialogues but also a huge number of reactions of characters to the world and player's actions);
- An advanced system of daily routine for all residents of Sadrith Kegran. Characters prepare their own food, go to visit each other or pick flowers in the garden;
- New music - 11 beautiful compositions made exclusively by professional German composer - Forhir ;
- New armor and weapons, unique items and spells. Spell tome crafting and a Dwarven organ (more than an hour of music from popular games and movies converted to organ);
- And much more!
|List of Quests|
|Main Quests||Side Quests|
Chapter I: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter II: Looking for Lost Freedom
Chapter III: The Heart of Sadrith Kegran
|List of NPCs|
Haem Projects Discord: https://discord.gg/qXess7F
Youtube playlist of all compositions by Forhir (composed for Project AHO)
Haem Projects are accepting donations through Patreon (and Paypal).
Patrons are also offered exclusive content (such as more update posts on mods, in-game recognition, and more), as a thank you.