New Land and Quest Mods are some of the biggest mods for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim out there, but their field is possibly the most narrow.
Quest mods have only two main fields: Quests and New Lands. While some other mods, like Player Homes, have quests to obtain them, most will remain in their respective categories.
These mods add quests that mostly take place on a completely new land outside Skyrim.
- Azeroth in Skyrim (Work in progress)
- Beyond Skyrim (Work in progress)
- Beyond Reach
- Issgard (Work in progress)
- Lordbound (Work in progress)
- Molag Bal's Inferno
- Moonpath to Elsweyr
- Skygerfall (Daggerfall's Main Quest)
- Summerset Isle
- The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
- Republic of Maslea
- Falamyrr Isle
- Isle of Artaeum
- VIGILANT (Work in progress)
- Curse Of Akavir: Phoe (Work in progress)
- Midwood Isle
- Fyrestone Isles (Work in progress)
- Black Marsh (Work in progress)
- Valenwood (Work in progress)
- Olenveld (Work in progress)
- Apotheosis (Work in progress)
- Nafaalilargus - Visit the Island of Stros M'kai (Work in progress)
- The Falenthian Isles (Work in progress)
These mods add quests that take mostly take place on the mainland of Skyrim.
- Agent of Righteous Might
- The Forgotten City
- Interesting NPCs
- Maids II: Deception
- Moon and Star
- Project AHO - Aetherium Hyperspace Observatory
- Carved Brink
- Wheels of Lull
- Here There Be Monsters
- The Elder Scrolls - Shadow World
These mods focus on rebuilding portions of Skyrim in the most immersive way possible.
These mods add quests which do not have anything to do with The Elder Scrolls Series. They merely use the platform of the game to present their own lore. They usually have a new land, independent of Skyrim.