The tool can be downloaded from it's Nexus Page
First time users are given an option to follow a tutorial about the tool, which gives the user a complete tour of all the different features of the Mod Organizer. The tutorial also shows how to download a mod from nexus and and install it.
- Mods are kept completely isolated from each other. Mods are installed in the Mod Organizer Directory, keeping the main game directory untouched.
- Different Profiles. Each profile can have different saves with different game settings and different mods installed.
- Can work with LOOT to manage boot order.
- Full control over the priority of BSA files.
- Nexus integration for easy download, installation and update of mods.
- GUI support for manual installers.
- Partial compatibility with BAIN and fomod installers
- Savegame viewer. This also shows all the list of missing mods from the save game.
- Archive Invalidation
- Categorize mods for better overview (customizable)
- Easy overview of file conflicts
- Supports The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Also supports non TES games such as Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas
- Available in Portable as well as installer version.
- Currently available in German, Spanish, French and Chinese languages, apart from English.
First time users are given an option to follow a tutorial about the tool.