|This article needs cleanup!|
|This article probably doesn't meet the style guidelines, and therefore needs some work. General cleanup needs to be done to improve this article.|
AHO is first discovered during the main quest, Freedom of Choice. It is then summoned to Deep Folk Crossing at the end of the questline. Upon completing Project AHO, the ship becomes the player's home, and can be transported to these locations:
Deep Folk Crossing, Alftand, Reachwind Eyrie, Tower of Mzark, Nchardak, Avanchnzel
- The ability to move between 6 dwarven ruins (Deep Folk Crossing, Alftand, Nchardak, Avanchnzel, Tower of Mzark, Reachwind Eyrie). Use it whenever you want!
- Fully customizable lighting and effects!
- All crafting stations (Dwemer stylized), common containers and bookshelves!
- Many-Faced's Tool: A special feature allowing you to customize your character’s appearance!
- Drink Factory, thematic containers, Dwarven sauna and more!
- AHO was intended to be pronounced "Ah-ho", not pronunciation of the English alphabet letters. But one of the 3 actors who had the word in their lines only submitted the one variation of the take, and so the latter was implemented for all three characters.
- There were many different concepts that were designed for Project AHO that never made the final cut. Below is an example of the ship itself being pulled out of some assembly: